Hello beautiful,Over the Christmas holidays, my cousin made the most amazing desert ever. I have never had something so delicious that I made me want to go back for more. She made this recipe up as she went along, and let me tell you. You have got to try this out for yourself, just to taste how amazing it really is.
x 4 Bananas
x 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
x 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
x 2 tablespoons peanut butter
x 2 tablespoons golden syrup or honey
x 3 handfuls of crushed peanuts
- Start off by getting your blender ready.
- Roast the peanuts in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes and after blend peanuts until fine yet chunky.
- Slice the banana into medium sized slices and put them into the blender.
- Add cinnamon, vanilla essence, peanut butter and syrup.
- Add less than a handful of peanuts and blend.
Allow banana mixture to chill in the freezer for about 1 hours before serving. Smear another few tablespoons of peanut butter along the inside of the dessert cup and drizzle syrup along the inside as well. Add two slices of banana and crushed nuts to finish it off.