Get to know me a little, by reading these questions.
1. What’s the best thing to happen to you this month? I finally started my new blog.
2. What’s the best thing to happen to you this year? Still waiting for it to happen.
3. What’s the best thing ever? Tea. It’s a hug in a mug.
4. What’s your favorite season? Winter.
5. What’s your favorite holiday? Christmas, obviously.
6. Would you ever live in a big city? Yes. My dream is to live in New York City.
7. What’s your favorite ice cream? Oreo ice cream.
8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope. I just kick them off.
9. What’s your favorite dessert? Lemon Meringue.
10. Cake or pie? Cake and pie.
11. What’s your least favorite food? Soy sausages. The texture is like paper and there’s absolutely no taste to them.
12. What’s your favorite condiment? Sweet Chili Sauce.
13. It’s brunch, what do you eat? I can’t eat anything until after 2pm.
14. What’s your favorite color? I have many favorite colors. I can’t just choose one.
15. What color dress did you wear to prom? I did not go to my prom.
16. Blow dry or air dry? Air dry.
17. Do you think you’re strong? Emotionally yes. Physically nope.
18. Who’s a person you’d love to have coffee with? Harry Styles and (or) Patricia Bright.
19. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday.
20. Who’s the last person you texted? My best friend.
21. Twitter or Instagram? I can’t just choose one. They are each unique in their own way and offer different functions. I enjoy using both.
22. Who should everyone follow right now? Patricia Bright. She’s the most lovely Youtuber I have watched. Plus, I just love her laugh.
23. Have you ever had anything stolen from you? Yes!
24. Favorite country you’ve visited? I haven’t really traveled as yet.
25. Last country you’ve visited? None.
26. Country you wish to visit? America.
27. First pet? A hamster name Fluffy. (Cliché, I know).
28. Favorite Disney animal? I have two, Winnie the Pooh and Piglet.
29. What are you doing tomorrow? I’ll probably just chill.
30. What are you most excited about in life right now? Seeing where life takes me.
31. What book are you currently reading? Jojo Moyes – The Last Letter from your Lover.
32. A book you read because everyone was reading it? Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy.
33. What are you completely bored of right now? My life.
34. What’s your favorite beverage? Coke.
35. What’s your favorite cocktail? Cosmopolitan and Strawberry Daiquiri.
36. What would you order at McDonalds drive thru? A fold over with small fries and an Oreo Mcflurry.
37. What’s one thing you still have from your childhood? A blue teddy bear named Oscar.
38. What’s your current favorite TV show? I know it’s an old TV show, but Ghost Whisperer.
39. What’s a movie that made you cry? Me Before You.
40. Who do you miss the most? My grandmother.
41. What’s something you can’t do? I can’t sketch.
42. What are your nicknames? Tori.
43. What makes you laugh a lot? Myself.
44. Heels or flats? Heels, but I like wearing flats if my feet need a break.
45. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done? Learning how to catch a fish.
46. What’s one thing you’ve wanted to do but been scared of? Skydiving.
47. What’s the thing you’re most proud of? I’ve grown to be the person I’ve become.
48. What did you want to do with your life at age 5? I wanted to be a musician.
49. Dogs or Cats? Cats.
50. What’s the most important thing someone can learn? Manners, how to admit when they’re wrong, kindness, realness, and how to apologize.
51. Bath or shower? I enjoy a relaxing bath once in a while, but I prefer a shower.
52. Mountain hideaway or beach house? Mountain hideaway.
53. What’s your favorite scented candle? Sarah Jane Scented French Vanilla Candle.
54. If you could spend 3 months anywhere, where would it be? Bora Bora.
55. Are you messy or neat? Neat.
56. What’s the first thing you do each morning? Make myself a cup of tea.
57. What do you eat for breakfast? I don’t eat breakfast.
58. What’s the last thing you do before you go to bed? Watch a movie and (or) check social media.
59. What’s your favorite pizza? The Chicken Mayonnaise pizza from Domino’s.
60. What’s one skill you wish you had? I would love to sketch.
61. Describe your ideal man in three words? Harry Edward Styles.
62. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My grandfather.
63. At what age were you happiest? Four – Six years old.
64. What’s the last thing you ate? A chicken and mayo toasted sandwich.
65. Where do you go when you need to be alone? It depends on where I am. Most times, I just stay inside my own head and go to my happy place.
66. What’s the biggest thing on your mind right now? There are too many things, girl.
67. What’s the best activity to do at home on a rainy day? Read, watch movies and snuggle with my cat.
68. What are you listening to right now? P!nk – What About Us.
69. On a scale of 1/10 how happy are you with life right now? 5/10.
70. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? Scrambled eggs with syrup.
71. Starter or dessert? Is this a trick question? Dessert, duh!
72. Is there a dessert you don’t like? Apple crumble.
73. What’s the furthest you’ve been from home? I have no friggen idea.
So that’s it!